For nerd-alert-y things from people who have lived on Park Street. Duh.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Powerbocking Sifakas

Deja Vu Video From: Yesbutnobutyes


Posted by Miss Cellania on March 10, 2008.



powerbocks.jpg

I’ve seen videos of powerbocking for some time now, and they reminded me of something else. Yeah, they remind me of the stilts my dad made for me crossed with the pogo stick I got for Christmas when I was eight. But that’s not it. Powerbocks are spring-loaded stilts that attach to each foot. Something that Wile E. Coyote might order from ACME back in the day, but they are available from several sources now. No, that’s not what I was reminded of, either.


Oh, wait, now I know....





For best results, play both at once. The music from the first makes the second one better.










No comments:

Park Street

Park Street